Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thing #2

My posting name is simply my name, there was no real thought into what the posting name would be. My blog name on the other hand is just the first letter of my first name and my last name. the numbers that follow correspond to the instructional technology class I am currently enrolled in.

My experience in creating the blog was relatively easy. Like I said in thing #1, I already have a personal blog, so I've known how to post blogs for quite some time now.


My avatar reflects my personality because I usually always wear my hair up, and I like to smile. My avatar looks as close to me and I could possibly make it. I wear glasses, I like the motorcycle bike style of the jacket my avatar is wearing, and the shoes show my favorite color, which is blue. I wanted my avatar to be a reflection of me. I don't want it to represent someone I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment