Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing #11

I found that Technorati was the easiest to use. It gave a variety of ways to find different feeds There were feeds for women, technology, business, entertainment, lifestyle, sports, politics, videos and social media. You can also find the top 100 feeds, the most recent tags, and you can look at feeds of different people. There was also a Google Blog Search that I didn't really find useful unless you know what blog you are looking for. You could possibly search by using keywords, but then you might not know what blog to look for. The one that was more confusing was Topix, I didn't really know what to do on the site, and after looking at it for a few minutes it was still so overwhelming I couldn't figure it out. On Technorati I found that the feed on women was helpful, because it had a lot of interesting stuff on it. Other than that I just tried using the RSS reader, which was okay, but slightly confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment