Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thing #5

From the perspectives that I read, I found them very interesting. Since I had never even heard about Web 2.0 until I came into the class, it was very interesting and insightful to find out more about Web 2.0 It was even more interesting knowing/ finding out that a lot of the social networks and other websites I get on are Web 2.0 tools!

As a future teacher who has practically grown up around technology, I think Web 2.0 is a really important tool. Since it is a combination of home, school, and community, the learning never stops. What better way to keep kids in-tune with their education than to have a community and a home life that are there all the time to help?! Web 2.0 is going to be an amazing and essential tool for everyday life in the, probably near, future.

No comments:

Post a Comment