Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thing #7




My photos, as you can probably tell, are very random. The first is a picture of a Harajuku Mini brand backpack that I just got and decided to take a picture of it because it is very colorful. The second is part of my Domo Kun collection. I have many more Domo related items, but these are the only ones that are on display.

My Flickr experience was relatively easy, because I have some experience in upload and sharing photos, but from a different website. I would probably use Flickr for the classroom and personal use. In the classroom I could post pictures of classroom activities that we are doing, and I could also use it to document any field trips we take as a class. And for personal use, I would use it to post pictures to share with my family and friends. Just like I stated before, I have used other photo sharing websites. I use to use Photobucket a lot in high school, but grew out of it. I don't really think that Photobucket and Flickr can even be compared. I like Flickr a lot more than Photobucket. And I don't really know how I feel about my pictures being out there for the public to see, it's a bit scary but I'm sure it will be okay. 

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea on how Flickr can be used in the classroom; I didn't even think about using it for class activities and field trips. That would be a great way to share those pictures with the students and their families. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete