Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Last Thing

My top 3 favorite discoveries/ exercises were Thing 13-GoogleDocs, Thing 12-Google Translate, and Thing 7-Flickr. They were honestly my favorite exercises to do because they were so easy and pretty fun. I think this program has affected my lifelong learning goals by forcing me to learn new things about the programs that I use everyday. Which, honestly, wasn't anything that was too new to me. Something that surprised me was the fact that I actually knew about a lot of the things we used in the exercises, but some of them I hadn't actually used before. Nothing could really be done to improve the program's format or concept, because these are all things that future teachers should really know. Even some teachers that are in the field now don't know a lot of this stuff. I think this program will influence me as a teacher because there are so many resources out there to make amazing lesson plans, and a lot of great minds are out there that I could ask for help about anything. I plan on using this blog when I go into the teaching program because it has taught me to keep up with a lot of stuff and to write down everything you do, because you never know who could be out there reading around, looking for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment