Monday, November 26, 2012

Thing #15

Wiki is pretty cool, but it really reminds me of a classroom blog only everyone can edit it, not just comment on it. I guess I could use Wiki the same way I would use a classroom blog. You could send the link home to the parents so it they want to stay up to date with everything going on in the classroom then they can. Wiki could also be used in the classroom for assignments that require group work. Each group could post their projects on Wiki and and the end of the unit you can have them share with the class their findings, and then compare it to their classmates. I like the whole idea of Wiki, but just like the normal Wikipedia, ANYONE can edit the page and people can go in and change other people's work. So, it's ok but overall..not to interested in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment