Monday, November 26, 2012

Thing #16

I chose the iGoogle start up page. It appealed to me because, once again, I always use Google so I decided to look at something I already know a little about. But I highly doubt that I will make it my home page. I currently have apsu.edu as my home page and that makes it a lot easier for me to get to my school stuff. So if I were to change it to the iGoogle homepage, that would be one extra unnecessary step to get to D2L and Outlook (knowing that D2L hardly ever works the first time I try to go to it.) I will stick with APSU as my homepage.

The online calendars can be useful because you can write down everything that you have to do for the month and every time you get online you can see it there. The same goes for the to-do lists. Even though they were both a bit a work and kind of time consuming they can still help you keep track of everything that you need to do. These are the kind of tools that you can use at home and at school, and even though they are work, I would recommend them to others to use. Because as we all know, our lives can become hectic, so we all need some kind of organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment