Monday, November 26, 2012

Think #17

This is actually a very interesting tool. It can be very useful in the classroom because it's a great way for students to keep up with the websites they have recently been to but can't quite remember the name. It is definitely an easy way to create bookmarks that can be accessed from anywhere, because I know I hate when I find a website at home and can't remember the link and I didn't write it down. This way I can just look up my link. This reminds me of the website we use in class everyday; Diigo.com You can bookmarks websites and pages on there too. Teachers can take advantage of this by bookmarking websites that they may find helpful to their classroom on here and they won't have the copy and paste the links on a word document or have to worry about putting it on a thumb drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment